Thank you for your interest in presenting at UGM 2023!
Now that presenter selections are complete, please take note of the following guidelines in preparation for your presentation:
Step 1: Prepare your presentation.
- Your presentation should be in Power Point.
- Avoid small fonts. Remember that some participants will be viewing your slides from 30 feet away.
- Plan for a 15-minute presentation with 5 minutes of Q&A
- You may embed video in your presentation, but do not rely on the audio from the video. We cannot guarantee that audio will be heard by the audience.
Step 2: Ensure that your presentation is marked in accordance with the DoD classification guide. Invalid markings will be rejected.
Be Aware all presentations for UGM must be marked as one of the following:
- Distribution A
- CUI//Controlled Technical Information (CTI) WITH Distribution C or D
Step 3: Before submitting your presentation, please double-check that it is complete, accurate, and correctly marked. Our staff will have limited bandwidth to deal with corrections.
Step 4: Submit your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org and
email@example.com via DoD SAFE as soon as possible.
The deadline is September 13, but early submissions are encouraged, as this
allows more time to address any issues that arise.
Submissions will not be accepted after September 13.
Step 5: Check your clothing choices. The dress code for UGM is UOTD or business casual. That said, remember that a portion of your audience will be watching on video. Please avoid bright white shirts, pinstripes, or plaids, as these can cause distracting artifacts on video.
Step 6: See the agenda for when and where your presentation is scheduled. Please be at your assigned presentation station five minutes before your presentation begins.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to UGM 2023 in September!